Tuesday, May 1, 2007

We Made It!!

Hooray!!

After a *relatively* easy 6.5 hour drive, the kids and I made it to Roanoke!! I think by the end of the trip they were sick and tired of hearing mommy ask if we were there yet. I heard them whispering something about duct tape for the ride home....

Anyway, its BEAUTIFUL here!! We love Virginia! Gus and Steph's house is so nice-the kids and I felt right at home immediately. Last night we went out for Mexican food (mmmmmmm) and this morning Steph took me to an aerobics class at the place she teaches to work off all the Mexican. Luckily this time I didn't fall and twist my ankle, but i was definitely worn out after the first 5 minutes. And it was an hour long class. (groan) However Steph rewarded us all with a trip to the pool, where Callie and Caitlin (who are now best friends by the way) and Gustav and Matthew all had a wonderful time. (So did Steph and I :))

Anyway, here are some of the pictures from the pool...i'll try to blog pictures as I get them.








No comments: