Friday, August 1, 2008

First Day of School

I just dropped Caitlin and Matthew off for school...(sniff)...I can't believe my little girl is going to KINDERGARTEN!! And Matthew....five day preschool!! Here are a couple of pictures I took this morning of their "first day of school outfits":










I love love love Caitlin's teacher...she seems very outgoing and friendly...just what you would expect from a Kindergarten teacher. (I forgive her for spelling Caitlin's name "Kaitlin")


Matthews teacher? hmm. Lets keep it nice and just say that I do _not_ forgive her for spelling Matthew's name "Mathew". Or for the 85 spelling errors she made on the welcome note. (Did you know that you actually spell history "hisstory" ? and quiet? doesn't actually have an "e" in it?) Seriously...you are a teacher. And they have spell check these days.


ANYWAY....Caitlin did very well when I dropped her off. I could tell that she was nervous, but she did not cry or make a scene. I was so proud. Matthew almost forgot to give me a kiss goodbye! He was just ready for preschool!




No comments: