Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just pictures..

...all my writing energy is being poured into my other blog (http://www.fullhandsmom.blogspot.com/).
Here's some pictures of Matthew's "Grandparent's Day" at the preschool; Nana came and got to see him perform some songs and dance that the preschool had put together (including the "hoochie coochie" dance..which Matthew says is just "wiggling your bottom a lot"-and this is a Baptist preschool!!! lol)



Also some others from the Nana Cam:



Quite the ladies man, huh? Actually there's only one other little boy in his class, so he doesn't really have a choice. Though he says his best friend is "my new caitlin"...another little girl named Caitlin in his class.


Itsy Bitsy Spider-


Evidently you get more lift with your hands in your pocket....(below)





Nana and Matthew

She reminds me of the statue of liberty..all she needs is a little torch.Engaged in one of her favorite activities..coloring.Dressup/playtime at Nana'sIt rained!! For 15 whole minutes! So we carpe diemed (carpe rain?) and played in the rain. With umbrellas of course. Matthew would NOT look at the camera.

One of my new favorite pictures. I wish my camera had a better zoom...but doesn't it look like they are discussing something important??

No comments: